Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
Course Type: Graduation
Duration: 3 Year
Study Mode: Regular
Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) Course Details
B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology or Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. Medical Laboratory Technology also called Clinical laboratory science is an allied health profession which is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease using clinical laboratory tests. During the course, these tests help students to learn and detect, diagnose and treat diseases. The 3 academic years of this course are equally divided into 6 semesters where each semester has a duration of 6 months (includes both practical and theoretical subjects).
B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) Eligibility Requirment
- Candidates should have an intermediate (10+2) passed with science subjects or equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board.
Admission Procedure For BSc In Medical Lab Technology 2021
BSc MLT course Admission is manually entrance based but some colleges and universities grant direct admission for this course:
- Generally, the admission process varies across colleges.
- The admission process will commence with inviting of the application form.
- Students can apply via online or offline mode, depending upon the college.
- Colleges will select candidates for admission into this course based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- However, there are certain colleges which offer admission through entrance test.
- Aspirants can check the admission process of their respective University/institution from its official website.
B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology Course Suitability
- Applicants should be able to conduct research, finish tasks with accuracy, be a hard worker and can handle stress and should have interpreting technical skills.
- Students who are thinking of doing Masters’ Degree after it and then further research work also suitable for this.
- Students willing to have B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) degree and have knowledge of laboratory instruments, mechanical ability and the ability to use computers are most suitable for this course.